quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010
be a tiger!
The more I think about you I love you more. All your feelings seem to be sincere. And you're beautiful. The things you do are super cute and I can not control me. Hi! I'm calling again, yes. You make me very excited. Let's go party, will be nice. You and I, tequila, rum and whiskey. Let's get really crazy to remember tomorrow. Talking about things that we do not know yet. Philosophize about our love, speak some nonsense. Let's dance all the party music, fuck that does not fit your style, tonight any fucking is allowed. Just do not use that herb. Make me laugh, let's fall in the midst of these suckers who can not enjoy life, want to back out before 6 am, because out there the sky will be clear and the sun will burn my eyes. Arriving at your home we will start the party of truth, but please, stop being cute. Be a Tiger!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário